The Pick a Prize bonus has a probability of (20/80)(19/79) = 6.01%. If the Alien Bonus is counted separately and the Pick a Prize bonus is treated as zero, the average win in the Pick a Prize bonus is 49/19 = 242.10%, as indicated in the table below.The Alien Attack bonus has a probability of 0.9495% per initial spin.
Based on a random simulation of 10,260,500,000 pick-8 starting games and 97,422,443 Alien Attack Bonuses, the following information regarding the Alien Attack bonus is provided.
Summary of the Research
- There were 1242.94% free games in the average bonus game.
- Each bonus has an average of 525.22% milk bouts.
- The average number of victories in a milk battle is 362.30%
- Per Alien Attack boost, the average win from milk bouts is 1902.92%.
- Milk battles have an average return of 18.06% per initial spin.
- With the multiplier, the average base game win per Alien Attack bonus is 768.95%.
- The average original spin win, including the multiplier, is 7.30%.
- 1902.92% + 768.95% = 2671.87% is the average win per Alien Attack bonus.
- The initial spin return from the Alien Attack bonus is 2671.87% x 0.94% = 25.36%.
The following is a breakdown of the overall game return for the 2-8-60-230-1500 pick-8 paytable:
- Base game = 49.48%
- Pick a Prize bonus = 14.55
- Alien Attack bonus = 25.36%
- Total = 89.41%
It's worth noting that the game's creators claim an 89.467% return for the same paytable. The 0.056% difference is due to random volatility in the simulation.